What Price Do Crumbl Cookies Cost?
Crumbl Cookies refers to a chain of gourmet cookie shops known for their large, freshly baked cookies. Founded in 2017, Crumbl Cookies gained popularity for their unique and creative cookie flavors, along with their distinctive approach to presentation and packaging. The business model involves offering a rotating menu of cookie flavors each week, which helps keep the offerings fresh and exciting for customers.
Crumbl Cookies is known for offering a wide variety of cookie flavors, some of which are traditional and some that are more unconventional and innovative. Some examples of the types of cookies they may offer include:
- Chocolate Chip: A classic favorite, often with a twist such as sea salt or additional mix-ins.
- Sugar Cookie: A basic sugar cookie, sometimes with colorful sprinkles or icing for decoration.
- Snickerdoodle: A cinnamon and sugar-coated cookie with a chewy texture.
- Nutella Sea Salt: A cookie infused with Nutella spread and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Biscoff Lava: A cookie with a molten Biscoff (speculoos) center.
- Chilled Chocolate Lava: A cookie with a gooey, chilled chocolate lava center.
- Red Velvet: A red-colored cocoa-flavored cookie, often with cream cheese frosting.
- Brownie: A dense, chocolatey cookie that resembles a brownie in flavor and texture.
- Lemon Glaze: A zesty lemon-flavored cookie with a sweet glaze.
- Raspberry Cheesecake: A cookie with raspberry and cheesecake flavors.
Crumbl Cookie Cost Prices
1 cookie – $4.28 per cookie
4 pack – $13.95 ($3.48 per cookie)
6 pack – $21.48 ($3.58 per cookie)
12 pack – $36.53 ($3.04 per cookie)
Please note that Crumbl Cookies frequently rotates their flavors, and the availability of specific varieties may change over time. Additionally, new flavors are often introduced, so there may be even more options beyond what is listed here. To get the most up-to-date information on Crumbl Cookies and their current offerings, I recommend visiting their official website or checking their social media pages.
Crumble Cookie History
Crumble cookies are a delicious treat that have become increasingly popular in recent years. These cookies are made with a soft and buttery dough that is then mixed with various toppings to create a crumbly texture. Some popular toppings include chocolate chips, nuts, and even fruit. Here, we will explore the history of crumble cookies, their popularity, and provide a current menu with prices.
The history of crumble cookies can be traced back to the late 1800s, where they were first made in Europe. These cookies were initially known as “crumbly cakes” and were often served alongside tea. It wasn’t until the mid-1900s that crumble cookies became popular in the United States, where they were often served as a dessert.
Nowadays, crumble cookies can also be found in bakeries, cafes, and even in grocery stores. Their popularity can be attributed to their unique texture, which offers a combination of softness and crunchiness. Additionally, the variety of toppings available make crumble cookies a versatile treat that can be enjoyed by anyone.
Here is a current menu for crumble cookies from other businesses, along with prices:
- Classic Chocolate Chip: This cookie is made with a buttery dough and is filled with rich chocolate chips. Price: $2.50
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: A twist on the classic sandwich, this cookie is made with a peanut butter dough and is filled with a sweet jelly center. Price: $2.75
- White Chocolate Macadamia: This cookie is made with a buttery dough and is filled with white chocolate chips and crunchy macadamia nuts. Price: $3.00
- Oatmeal Raisin: A classic cookie, this version is made with a soft oatmeal dough and is filled with sweet raisins. Price: $2.50
- Double Chocolate: For chocolate lovers, this cookie is made with a rich chocolate dough and is filled with even more chocolate chips. Price: $3.00
- Lemon Blueberry: This cookie is made with a tangy lemon dough and is filled with sweet blueberries. Price: $2.75
- Snickerdoodle: A classic cookie with a twist, this version is made with a buttery dough and is rolled in cinnamon sugar. Price: $2.50
- Salted Caramel: This cookie is made with a buttery dough and is filled with gooey caramel and a sprinkle of sea salt. Price: $3.00
As you can see, crumble cookies come in a variety of flavors to suit anyone’s tastes. From classic chocolate chip to unique flavors like lemon blueberry and salted caramel, there is a crumble cookie for everyone.
In addition to their delicious taste, crumble cookies are also relatively easy to make at home. A basic crumble cookie recipe consists of flour, butter, sugar, and various toppings. Simply mix the ingredients together, shape the dough into small balls, and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Overall, crumble cookies are a delightful treat that has stood the test of time. From their humble beginnings in Europe to their popularity in the United States, these cookies offer a unique texture and variety of flavors that can be enjoyed by anyone. Whether you’re a chocolate lover or prefer fruity flavors, there is a crumble cookie out there for you.